100 Candles for Acadia:
A Celebration on August 25
Please join us in celebrating Acadia National Park and 100 years of our National Park Service with Bar Harbor's biggest cake. We welcome kids and families to celebrate 100 years of beauty, adventure, and wonder - and toast to 100 more with our next generation of park supporters.
You will not want to miss this specially baked giant centennial cake!
- Date: Thursday, August 25
- Time: 7:30 - 8:30pm
- Bar Harbor Club Pool House
- Kid-friendly discussion of the park with our own Naturalist and Acadia Park Rangers
- Cake, refreshments for children, and cash bar
- Official cake cutting of Bar Harbor's biggest cake